A known logistics partner that provides instrumented, interconnected and intelligent solutions is looking for an experienced and dynamic individual to join them. The successful candidate will lead and oversee the operations of Planning & Resolution, Shipping & Cross Border, Delivery & Assembly, Fleet Management, and Hub Operations departments and units in line with the company’s strategic objectives.
- Oversee and ensure the department is in compliance with applicable environmental, health, safety, and other regulatory rules and regulations.
- Support and add expertise to business development opportunities to achieve organizational objectives.
- Develop key performance indicators to measure the effectiveness of Logistics operations in the region.
- Monitor department performance against pre-set performance goals to ensure that progress is being made in the desirable direction and preventive/corrective actions are taken accordingly.
- Maintain Logistics operations policies and procedures, performance indicators, and overall quality of regional operations.
- Ensure that logistics staff are operate in accordance with operating procedures and policies.
- Ensure that departments have the capacity required to meet business demands and operate in accordance with Flow’s standard operating policies and procedures.
- Collect relevant operational and business performance data and provide timely reports to logistics director regarding departments’ activities and performance.
- Perform any other duties and responsibilities as required.
- Liaise with others in the business to monitor requirements and to ensure quality of service.
- Contribute to new business initiatives and projects and review and communicate the impact on logistics operations activities.
- Evaluate subordinates’ performance and provide them with timely feedback.
- Develop a positive work environment and encourage teamwork.
- Minimum 8 years of relevant experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Transportation, Logistics, Supply Chain Management or a related field.
- Certified Professional Supply Management (CPSM) preferred.
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrated ability with reducing costs, improving processes, managing change and people to continuously improve and grow an operation.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels of management.
- Strong people leadership skills, demonstrated team building, teaching, coaching, and motivational competencies.