Our client, representing one of the world’s leading rent a car brands is looking for an experienced candidate to join their company. The main focus of this role is to manage and grow the rent a car division, support strategic new business initiatives, identifying potential new opportunities and meet growth targets.
- Manages the business effectively and efficiently through planning and execution
- Creates, maintains and develop Company policies and strategies within the Company guidelines.
- Liaise with the Operations Director, oversee operations and sales, define the goals and targets for the sales and marketing team, ensure that service delivery is customer focused and has a revenue generation plan.
- Improves and adds value to the general management function by implementing systems and processes that will re-engineer the business and refine the customer service and quality standards.
- Seeks new ways to increase and develop business opportunities, new and additional services towards maintaining the Company’s competitive edge.
- Identifies potential customers.
- Be aware of latest innovations, customer service initiatives & cutting edge technology.
- Stays informed of all competition in the marketplace.
- Maintains the highest level of customer satisfaction and the lowest rate of customer defection without sacrificing profitability and ensure all customer’s continued loyalty.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 8+ years of experience.
- Have an understanding, current and relevant experience in the car rental industry at the highest level exposure to the market an advantage.
- Experience and knowledge of modern car rental industry processes and practice
- Have the ability to negotiate effectively and with excellent numeracy, computer and literacy skills.
- Arabic language a must but must be fluent in English both oral and written.
- Excellent communication skills at all levels
- Customer service focused
- A leader with a collaborative approach who can engage and empowers others.
- Has the ability to utilize resources and control the cost.