One of the most distinguished distributor of automotive premium brands in GCC is looking for an experienced and qualified candidate to join their company. You will be responsible for the development and execution of the region’s business plan, its financial results and optimization of the five core performance metrics of the company.
- Hiring all management positions, completing performance evaluations regularly and developing short and long-term goals for each department manager.
- Effectively communicating with the department manager on a weekly basis.
- Paying close attention to daily operations, recommending and creating improved courses of action where necessary.
- Overseeing the monthly financial statement to ensure it is complete, accurate and submitted on time.
- Coordinating with the business/administrative office to ensure that records and analyses are correctly maintained.
- Coordinating regular meetings with the managers of each department to ensure their profitability and efficiency.
- Overseeing the hiring and training of all department managers.
- Overseeing and maintaining compensation plans for all employees.
- Focusing on any customer complaints that department managers are unable to rectify and taking the necessary steps to resolve these complaints.
- Total experience of 10 – 15 years of which minimum 5 years of experience as General Manager or General Sales Manager required
- GCC experience is a must, minimum 5 years of experience
- Multisite operations with volume dealerships
- Full P&L responsibility (directly discussed with the board)
- Fluent in both English and Arabic