A well-known automotive company in the region is looking for a qualified and experienced candidate to join their company. This role includes managing a portfolio from a risk mitigation standpoint including delinquency, collateral audits and dealer compliance and growing the portfolio through increased penetration from existing customers and the development of new customers on a monthly basis.
- Create and implement key performance and success indicators to monitor program trends and performance.
- Manage core KPI deliverables of the dealer network to ensure sales are driven through efficient customer follow up.
- Manage dealer network stock and ensure sufficient stocks available at all times
- Manage core KPIs of the after sales area to ensure the highest levels of customer satisfaction are being delivered at all times.
- Monitor dealer network for adherence to the corporate and business standards as laid out in the standards document.
- Working with the CRM department, monitor levels of customer satisfaction and take appropriate actions when the CSI levels are below standard.
- Assist with local product launches on an as when required basis.
- Assisting regions with annual budget and training curriculum to ensure success.
- Follow screening requirements, attend training, communicate expectations & boundaries, and prepare reports for upper management.
- Create and maintain successful relationships with professional organizations.
- Meet financial objectives, preparing annual budget, schedule expenditures, variance analysis and corrective actions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Finance or relevant field.
- More than 15 years of successful experience in sales and business development in the automotive market.
- Excellent analytical and financial skills
- Strong decision-making skills with an eye for strategic enhancement of the business
- Professional demeanor and behavior combined with a proactive and driven approach
- Strong business acumen and proven leadership abilities
- Proficient in MS Office (MS Excel, PowerPoint) and SAP R/3
- Excellent communication skills.