A well-respected conglomerate that brings together a diverse group of dynamic businesses is looking for an experienced candidate. The main purpose of the role is to deliver sales growth and after sales care through a motivated dealer network and to approach all aspects of the sales and after sales processes to ensure the highest levels of customer satisfaction are delivered consistently.
- Prospect for and appoint high quality dealers (sales and after sales) throughout the GCC
- Assist new dealers with initial set up and stock ordering
- Manage core KPI deliverables of the dealer network to ensure sales are driven through efficient customer follow up and showroom sales process.
- Manage dealer network stock and ensure sufficient stocks available at all times
- Manage core KPIs of the after sales area to ensure the highest levels of customer satisfaction are being delivered at all times.
- Monitor dealer network for adherence to the corporate and business standards as laid out in the standards document.
- Working with the CRM department, monitor levels of customer satisfaction and take appropriate actions when the CSI levels are below standard.
- Assist with local product launches on an as when required basis.
- Visit each dealer on at least a two-week basis and review the stock holding, daily sales and demo logs etc. as well as coach the dealers to improve levels of performance.
- All dealer visits are to be followed up with a dealer visit report for head office review.
- Must have or be at the standard of bachelor’s degree.
- Around 5 to 7 years overall relevant work experience and experience in a customer driven company.
- Speaks Arabic and English
- Excellent communication skills
- Planning and organizing skills
- Analytical skills
- Customer focused approach
- Team Building skills
- Selling skills
- Strong people skills
- Full understanding of the sales and after sales processes