This is a great opportunity with a prestige automotive company in the GCC is looking to recruit an experienced Regional Auditor to join their team.
You will be responsible in protecting assets by ensuring compliance with internal control procedures, and regulations.
- Review and approve tactical requests
- Archive and maintain campaigns in tactical database
- Review claims and supporting documents
- Prepare audit scope
- Undertakes Risk Management and prepares Audit Work program
- Initiates projects or process improvements to enhance efficiency of the function
- Establishes and maintains policies and guidelines relating to function
- Performs other tasks as may be deemed necessary within controlling team
To be considered for this role you must:
- Have at least 5 years of progressive experience in Audit with focus in Compliance and Internal Audits. Of which minimum 2 years should be in the Middle East Region.
- Preference in Automotive industry experience
- Assertive and very strong communication skills
- With a degree in Finance & Accounting
- With MBA Finance is an advantage
- Fluency in English (written and spoken), Arabic will be an advantage
- Very good decision making skills