A leading distributor of passenger cars, trucks, busses and spare parts that also provides automotive repair and maintenance services are looking for an experienced candidate to join their company. The key focus of the roles is to manage, direct and guide the service and parts functions in the region ensuring growth of the business.
- Sets goals and objectives for the After Sales function which includes an operating budget and a marketing plan to promote new and repeat business
- Keeps up-to-date on manufacturer warranty and policy procedures while serving as liaison with the regional principal representative
- Ensures that service is performed at the highest level
- Responsible for controlling costs and meeting sales and profit objectives for parts and service within the region
- Works with regional and central finance office to monitor costs and apply cost saving initiatives where opportunities occur
- Build a loyal customer base
- Monitors employee performance in servicing customers
- Maintains the highest CSI rating from customers by handling customer complaints immediately and according to established policy
- Maintains good employee relations in the regional sales and service outlets
- Provides training on administrative policies and procedures for service personnel
- University degree holder.
- Minimum 10 years experience in the auto service industry, 5 years experience in a similar role.
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent in English/Arabic
- Excellent computer skills; knowledge of MS Office; Kerridge