Answer inquiries and obtain information for customers, visitors, and other interested parties. Provide information regarding location of Delivery areas or departments, offices, and employees within organization
- Greet customers entering Delivery area determine nature and purpose of visit, and direct or escort them to specific destinations.
- Operate telephone switchboard to answer, screen and forward calls, providing information, and taking messages and prepare the reception report related to customers calls
- Provide information to the customers or visitors about establishment such as location of departments or offices, employees within the organization, or services provided as inquiring.
- Conduct daily check tour to ensure cleanness & orderliness of vehicles inside, working of all autos visual displaying screen, and posting all merchandising materials.
- Prepare the daily or periodical reports & analysis required from the manufactures& Managers, and forward to sales general manager for discussion.
- Monitor & follow up all displayed vehicles movements in/ out.
- Records the customer’s number for traffic in Delivery area, and prepares the weekly related report.
- Coordinate with maintenance department for not working facilities in Delivery area.
- Perform & coordinate all administrative duties required among all departments.
Minimum 1-year experience in similar field
Knowledge & Skills:
- Customer Service Skills
- Oral & written Communication
- Organizational skills
- Good command of English skills
- Good Command of computer skills