An exclusive distributor of a wide range of commercial and passenger vehicles is looking for a customer-oriented individual to join their company. You will be the first impression of the company, the successful candidate will be friendly, organized and knowledgeable about the company.
- Answer phone inquiries, direct calls, and provide basic company information
- Perform clerical duties, take memos, maintain files, and organize documents, etc.
- Monitor front desk and comply with all security procedures for visitors
- Assist in planning company events, meetings, luncheons, and employee team building activities
- Make travel arrangements, answer emails, and correspond, as needed
- Oversee mail deliveries, packages, and couriers
- Purchase, track, and invoice office supplies for each department
- Set up, break down, organize, and maintain conference rooms, training rooms, and meeting rooms
- High school diploma or equivalent; associate’s
- Arabic national
- Prior experience handling receptionist responsibilities; experience in customer service or related field
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Highly organized multitasker who works well in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent time management, written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to learn and to grow with the company