Posted 6 months ago by KAICO
- Respond to incoming telephone calls by transferring calls appropriately to staff concerned, taking messages and ensuring prompt delivery of these messages.
- Welcomes Visitors in a friendly and polite manner and direct them to staff concerned..
- Receive job applicants from walk-in candidates and handle application forms by providing assistance to complete required information and check for missing documents.
- Set up interviews (thru phone calls/e-mails) of shortlisted candidates. Request them to bring all related documentation.
- Prepare package for new joiners (orientation, etc.) and coordinate with concerned staff to ensure actions are completed.
- Sort all incoming mail (couriered or posted) and ensure that these are forwarded promptly to staff concerned.
- Keep a record of all incoming mail.
- Ensure that the company directory is up to date and that all abbreviated dialing codes in the telephone & fax system are correct. Make sure updated directories are given to everyone.
- Assist with typing, inputting data, and other secretarial or administrative duties from time to time.
- Perform any other related duties as assigned by the Assistant Manager – HR & Recruitment/Assistant Manager – Payroll & Admin.
- Minimum 3-5 years in related field
- University graduate
- Preferably bilingual (excellent English & Arabic communication skills)
- Presentable, positive attitude
- Transferable visa #18
- Kuwait based; available to join immediately
- Ability to multi-task