Black & Grey HR is working with a European brand dealership company in Qatar. Our client is looking to hire a "Reception Supervisor" for their aftersales division at Doha, Qatar.
An ideal candidate's core responsibility is to ensure workshop use of materials, equipment & labour so that the service & repairs are carried out to the highest Quality Standards. Along with achieving highest customer satisfaction thus retain existing customer through the workshop.
- Ensure that the Workshop department achieves target objectives by ongoing examination of accounts,
daily & weekly operating controls, system information, industry reports & public domain
information sand manufacturer's composite figures (monthly)
- Oversees daily operation of the business flow through the workshop repair. Follow up WIP (Work in
Process) & to keep / decreaseWIP at the rational level against the number of daily opened Job
- Ensure premises, tools, equipmentsand other dealership assets are controlled, stored & used
effectively to complete vehicle repairs within time expectations.
- Understands & ensures compliance with manufacture, warranty and policy procedures and ensures all
mounted services measures & recall are on process to be carried out.
- To ensure & gaurantee that the manpower is sufficent for the booking and loading of the workshop.
- To use and apply the customer retention program.
- To use the Job Card or Work in Progress (WIP) as the only official document of record &
communication between the different departments and the jouurney from the customer to the cashier.
- To respect the Operation Retail Standard Time of Manufacture Guidline
- To respect the customer approval and update your superior on any incident.
- Ensure that all the administrative procedures within the Service department are carried out in
accordance with the dealership policies.
- Bachelor in Mechanical engineering.
- Minimum 3 years of experience on the same position.
- European car brand experience is a must.
- Locally available candidates are prefered.
- Availability of NOC is a must.
- Strong communication skills
- Fluent in English & Arabic