A family owned business representing some of the most well-known brands in the automotive sector is looking for a customer-oriented candidate. The main purpose of the role is to ensure that the level of service provided is kept to its highest standards by handling complaints and issues effectively.
- Report to the Service Manager about over-all reception activities on daily basis.
- Implement various activities in the reception.
- Allocate jobs correctly to service advisors in order to maintain maximum reception utilization.
- Analyze reception productivity reports and take corrective action for improvement.
- Follow-up on ATP vehicles and ensure that the concerned WIP are completed in a timely manner.
- Conduct daily and weekly meetings of service advisors and allocate duties and responsibilities.
- Analyze customer feedback & find solutions to resolve the complaints in consultation with the Service Manager.
- Prioritize “jobs returned” & liaise with the Workshop Supervisors to take corrective actions.
- Establish new customer relationships and maintain rapport with existing/long-term customers.
- Manage and interpret customer requirements by listening to clients and questioning to understand, anticipate and exceed their needs.
- Analyze the performance of service advisors and review results with the Service Manager for improvement and appraisal.
- Facilitate proper allocation of workloads amongst reception staff.
- Facilitate development of staff
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Previous experience managing reception is a must.
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Must be capable of handling dissatisfied customers and customers who are confused about repairs and costs of service.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to plan and schedule jobs Excellent communication skills both verbally and in writing