- Initiation, maintenance and projects development in the Quality Plan for purposes of his 0-faults in the series;
- Active support for the Project Manager in all aspects of quality management during the development and manufacturing of the project (internal suppliers and customers);
- To evaluate the stage of fulfillment of quality management activities defined in the project plan and reporting it thereon to the management;
- Provide relevant data, resulting from qualitative checks performed for reports / analyzes later in the project;
- Coordinate the implementation capabilities of the machine, process and evaluation, both during the start-up of the project and in series;
- Initiating and coordinating the first sample, providing accurate and complete registration data in SQMS and final approval from the quality planning;
- Coordinating the FMEA analysis and ensuring that it is updated throughout the project;
- Maintain actualized control plans throughout the project development;
- Monitoring results during project quality execution in series production.
- Technical University Graduate – preferably in the Mechanical field;
- Experience in activities which involve teamwork;
- PC skills;
- Advanced English and Romanian communication skills.