Responsibilities, Major Tasks and Authorities:
- To check and final test all the repair vehicles before deliver to the customers in order to deliver a high-quality repair.
- Responsible for final testing or ready cars before delivery to the customers to assist in achieving satisfactory level of first time repairs.
- Reporting of any fault or defect in the repair job to the team leader, supervisor or manager in order to rectify the fault before delivering the vehicles to the customers.
- To ensure that all the job mentioned on the job card are completed.
- To ensure that all the car is wash and keep clean ready for delivery
- To ensure that all the ISO Approved Final Testing document is accurately filled and sign.
Experience, Qualification and Skills
- Senior technician with diagnostic skills and high knowledge in Body Shop and thorough understanding of the Audi, Lamborghini and Skoda product.
- Full understanding of Final testing procedures
- Completed a recognised apprenticeship in the motor trade.
- At least five years practical experience in a service of a prestige marque.
- At least one year’s final testing experience in a service.
- Should possess good customer relations skill to adapt to customers individual requirements whilst safeguarding the Company's interest.
- Should possess a calm and even temperament.
- Should have a Kuwait valid driving licence.