This is a great opportunity for a Product Manager to join one of the leading automotive organizations on the planet who boast a wealth of high quality products along with a diverse brand portfolio. The ideal candidate will have experience with Automotive passenger vehicles for an OEM, preferably prestige. The Product Manager is responsible for analyzing the market and competitor activity in order to position the most suitable company’s product in the market, in terms of specification and price. Through close cooperation with the dealerships and internal counterparts, he/she ensures the smooth implementation of Company’s products in the market and an effective life cycle management.
- Pricing new models for the regions (Africa GCC & Near East).
- Settings the Country settings of the models.
- Setting packages for the models and negotiating the options and support.
- Coordination with dealers to define model year changes and MY implementation.
- Coordination for finalizing price build up and calculations for every new model year (all segments).
- Sales program definition, monitoring of take rates and definition of measures to ensure reduction of complexity.
- Support for Sales Department intern for all product and price topics.
- Lifecycle management over LAP cycle incl. market introduction management, definition of special editions, launch packages and run out models.
- Overall responsibility for maintaining the Internet Car Configurator and managing all updates on a continuous basis.
- Responsible for co-ordination and organization of annual dealer product circle.
- Preparation and presentation of professional Product presentation within and outside the Company
- Long Term Planning - Co-ordination for product & price with sales distribution/operations for annual mix planning and long term planning.
- Regional Price Monitoring - Monthly updates of the Index file with competition and communication as required.
- Product Meetings - Coordination of dealer and importer input for advanced product circle and market product circle (APC/MPC)
- Launch Management - Project management and launch management of new vehicles
To be considered for this role you must:
- 3 years min. Experience in the automotive field in Product & Pricing
- Computer based experience
- Education in Business related field
- Fluency in English (written and spoken), German and Arabic language can be an advantage.