A leading multinational automotive organization is looking to recruit a product and volume planning specialist to join their company. They main purpose of this role is for the co-ordination of Product Planning across all Product Lines within Product Management. Co-ordinating and maintaining the Product Cycle Plan ensuring it meets the Business targets and aiding in the development of the associated product strategies.
- Handling the Product and Vehicle Ordering function.
- Establish Product and Segment Wise Potential and volume Plan.
- Product Positioning and Competitor Analysis
- Finalize trim level strategies and mix.
- Communicating and Collating Sales Forecast and order requirements from Sales team. Creating Monthly Order Planning Sheets
- Systematic Vehicle Ordering in automated system based on in depth Sales- stock Analysis & Car Flow for all Models.
- Lifecycle Management: Ensuring products are kept fresh throughout their life with additions of relevant equipment and special editions
- Maintain and communicate car Flow for Vehicles.
- Interaction with Principals
- Verifying Purchase Orders, Proforma Invoice, LC Management and Tracking
- Auto line stock updating and Management. Coordination with logistics
- Generate Periodic Inventory Management reports in a timely and accurate manner.
- Communicate Stock and Availability status to Sales Team on a periodic basis
- Price Positioning and Segment Positioning
- Product and Price Communication to Sales Team
- Any other Assignments communicated by Department Head
- Minimum 8-10 years of Automotive Product Management & Volume Planning experience
- Engineering degree / diploma preferably with Marketing Specialization
- Planning, Action Oriented with Functional / Technical skills
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills (English and preferably Arabic)
- Presentation Skills
- Core Automotive industry knowledge