Employer: Mercedes Benz ME
- Product and pricing management for Mercedes-Benz passenger cars in all lifecycle stages
- Ensure optimal price positioning in markets
- Timely implementation of agreed pricing measures
- Competitor tracking and analysis
- Act as a source of product knowledge internally and externally
- Support GD’s, Sales, Marketing, FC and Training on daily basis with all relevant product and pricing topics
- Support Product Management at MS/OSM with regards to regional and individual markets product requirements
- Lead and manage the product lifecycle, coordinating the activities with all relevant parties
- Develop price positioning proposals for new products, facelifts, new model year price increase, and yearly price increases
- Implement agreed pricing in DAG systems and ensure accuracy and timely invoicing of prices
- Analyze competitor prices and specification levels for assigned markets, verify price analysis to ensure consistency across all markets and establish need for actions or potentials
- Analyze individual market ordering patterns and equipment take-rates
- Support the preparation, formulation and implementation of the annual strategic planning concerning volume and available products
- Prepare national price lists, provide corresponding Online Car Configurator input, and carry out relevant testing
- Carry out market research, pricing study mystery shopping, competitor intelligence, product comparisons and product tests
- Manage National Sales Types and coordinate temporary adjustments in case of restriction and allocation limitations of equipment codes
- Prepare regional/market relevant product information and ensure relevant product details are available to all interested parties
- Provide general distributors with customs price lists
- Prepare and lead the organization of regional product events, such as product workshops and GCC Specification Committees
- Assess regional and individual markets training requirements from a product management perspective. Support, prepare and implement sales trainings
- Administration of the Go Configurator (testing of content)
- Analytical skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Very good presentation and training skills.
- Accurate working style.
- Good team player.
- Specific knowledge:
- General: Automotive industry, products of Mercedes-Benz Passenger Cars and main competitors.
- IT: Excellent knowledge in all MSOffice applications (PowerPoint and Excel advanced user).
- Languages: English, Arabic is a major advantage, German is a plus.
- Familiarity with Daimler systems is an advantage: Global Ordering, ADVANTAGES online, PSI, SSP,ICAS.
- Ideally experience in Product & Pricing Management or Sales in the Automotive industry.
- University degree in the field of business administration or engineering.