- Negotiate prices with vendors.
- Place orders with vendors.
- Prepare purchasing and stock control reports.
- Market visits in coordination with sales department to check new parts, trends and competitive information.
- Ensures regular supplier stock in company branches and ensures corrective action is done in accordance with the system.
- Regular check on company catalogues and/or website to include new products to the range.
- All products need to have the car-park associated with each of the part numbers in order to be able to measure our performance, and foresee growth opportunities.
- Prepares/revises monthly budget (sales/purchasing) and advises corrective actions.
- Documentation follow-up and revision with vendors.
- Issuing insurance policies requests.
- Any other duties asked related to the brand.
Required Experience, Skills and knowledge:
- • Bachelor Degree of Mechanical, Mechatronics or Automotive Engineering.
- • Fluent English.
- • Excellent computer skills.
- • Newly graduated or maximum 3 years of experience in the same field.
- • Flexible and open approach.