A world-renowned brand in the Middle East is looking to recruit a brilliant Pre- Owned Sales Manager to join their existing team. This is an excellent opportunity to join a business based in the GCC with an enviable reputation. You will be responsible for the implementation of a fully- fledged used car program in the region, including the empowerment of staff in the dealerships, IT systems to support the used car process and on site consultancy.
- Analyze used car (UC) market potential per country/dealer in the GCC.
- Support and consult dealers in order to establish a used car operation and infrastructure in the whole dealer network (including training, market analysis, and consulting, business plans).
- Develop and implement reporting structure for the used car business (KPI’s like age profile, stock turn, etc.) – monthly update.
- Define Sales targets in the Pre-owned -business.
- Define and establish new Pre-owned sales channel (local, region, worldwide) in order to increase the market penetration and sales.
- Develop and implement tools and systems to improve Pre-owned sales (e.g. direct sales actions, auctions).
- Implement IT-solution for the network (stock locator).
- Specify residual values in relation to key competition per market (mystery shopping).
- Coordination with brand regulation regarding all Pre-owned related issues.
- Define process and buy-back values for company and press cars.
- Represent Company/Brand in all Pre-owned related issues.
To be considered for this role you must:
- Should have a clear track record as a Used Car Manager in the GCC for an OEM.
- Must predominantly have experience working for an automotive OEM/regional or principle office with limited experience working in a dealer/distributer network.
- Good personable skills and able to work with diverse teams.
- Able to multi-task and work under pressure.
- Knowledge of Pre-owned automotive business, product knowledge new and Pre-owned cars.
- Detailed understanding of Dealer Pre-owned operation in and outside the region.
- Affinity to figures, processes and systems.
- Bilingual in Arabic and English.