A premium automotive OEM company that sells parts worldwide is looking for an analytical and dependable professional to join their company. You will be responsible in developing and implementing short term and long term strategic plans for the social media presence of the company
- Manage marketing strategies, implementation/activities and follow-up for 11 markets.
- Management of annual retail sales events and post campaign evaluation
- Share Middle East marketing strategy with the regional network and aim to ensure these strategies are effectively translated at local level.
- Escalate specific market needs to HQ and develop ways to address these accordingly.
- Agree specific dealer targets to reach ME targets (Investment in Brand Communication and Lead Generation as well as marketing spend).
- Support Dealers with effectively planning internal marketing budgets.
- Allocation of dealer marketing budget for all marketing activities
- Follow up with Dealers regarding the fulfilment of Marketing spend commitments.
- Responsibility for setup of marketing planning process.
- Link between marketing-sales-dealer (e.g. specific tactical campaigns).
- Ongoing follow-up with markets to track marketing plan implementation.
- Co-ordination of annual Marketing Round Table.
- Ensure Regional marketing plan and campaign communication is effectively shared with all markets timeously.
- Increase dealer support/ contribution with regards to all marketing activities.
- Manage catalogue ordering and distribution for the region.
- Fluency in English and Arabic
- University Degree, Marketing or PR related
- 5 years min. professional experience, regional experience
- Strong intercultural skills.
- Exceptional writing and editing skills
- Solid experience with social media including blogs, Facebook, Twitter, etc.