A well renowned conglomerate in the region is looking for a strategic PR & Marketing professional to join their business. In this role, you will be responsible for planning, development and implementation of all of the organizational marketing strategies, marketing communications, and public relations activities, both external and internal.
- Responsible for creating, implementing and measuring the success of a comprehensive marketing, communications and public relations program that will enhance the Organization’s image and position within the marketplace and the general public, and facilitate internal and external communications.
- Responsible for all Organization marketing, communications and public relations activities and materials including publications, media relations, client acquisition and so forth.
- Ensure articulation of Organization’s desired image and position, assure consistent communication of image and position throughout the Organization, and assure communication of image and position to all constituencies, both internal and external.
- Responsible for editorial direction, design, production and distribution of all Organization publications.
- Coordinate media interest in the Organization and ensure regular contact with target media and appropriate response to media requests.
- Act as the Organization’s representative with the media.
- Coordinate the appearance of all Organization print and electronic materials such as letterhead, use of logo, brochures, etc.
- Develop, coordinate and oversee programs, technical assistance and resource materials to assist in the marketing, communications and positioning of the Organizations activities
- Ensure that the Organization regularly conducts relevant market research and coordinate and oversee this activity. Monitor trends.
- Leads projects as assigned, such as cause-related marketing, special events and social media
- Campaigns. Planning and budgeting
- Develop short- and long-term plans and budgets for the marketing/communications/ public relations program and its activities, monitor progress, assure adherence and evaluate performance.
- Fluency in English and Arabic
- University Degree, Marketing or PR related
- Demonstrated skills, knowledge and experience in the design and execution of marketing, communications and public relations activities.
- 5 years min. professional experience, regional experience
- Strong intercultural skills.
- Computer literacy in word processing, data base management and page layout.
- Commitment to working with shared leadership and in cross-functional teams.
- Strong oral and written communications skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at a time.