- Acting as Porsche Brand Ambassador.
- Greeting and welcoming customers.
- Demonstrating products and positioning them positively in comparison with competitors’ products.
- Conducting test drives.
- Configuring new vehicles and calculating delivery times.
- Managing purchases (payments etc.).
- Ensuring a pleasant experience for customers.
- Explaining the vehicle functions that are relevant to customers.
- Managing customer satisfaction.
- Identifying new business opportunities.
- Receiving complaints.
As a Porsche sales consultant you are expected to have:
- Bachelor degree, preferably 1-2 years sales experience.
- Fluent English & excellent computer skills.
- Driving license is a must.
- Exceptional sales and negotiation skills.
- 6th of October residents are highly preferable.