Responsibilities, Major Tasks and Authorities:
- To ensure that all painted car is sent down, repair, polish, clean and ready to be delivered to the customers.
- To ensure that work carried out is in high standards.
- Polish and clean cars delivered from the paint department
- Report any damage or repairs required to vehicles to enable prompt rectification
- Maintain the general cleanliness of the location undertaking any cleaning duties as required, keeping vehicle wash bays clean and tidy at all times
- To maintain a high standard of presentation and levels of customer service within the department is in line with company standards, ensuring that all customer complaints are dealt with both speedily and effectively and that any unresolved problems are referred to the job holder’s immediate supervisor
- To ensure that within their area of operation all Company and Trade Associations policies, procedures and minimum standards are met and that all statutory requirements including trading standards, fire, health and safety are adhered to
- Handle all internal and external customers and suppliers with courtesy and ensure the Audi, Lamborghini and Skoda experience is delivered to all contacts at all times
Experience, Qualification and Skills:
- Customer Focus - Be aware of and understand how to deal with and interact with Audi, Lamborghini and Skoda customers.
- Team Orientation - Demonstrates ability and willingness to work within the Audi, Lamborghini and Skoda Team for the benefit of delivering high customer service standards.
- Quality Standards – Carry out the job role to high standards.
- Physically fit.
- Must be able to drive.