Get started and grow your career in this company that thrives to provide the best products and services, within the automotive industry in GCC. They are currently recruiting an experienced Parts Manager that will be responsible for the efficient and effective management of spare of parts operations on the designated branch to ensure that objectives are met and high levels of customers’ satisfaction is achieved.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supervises the designated branch Spare Parts staff to ensure that they are appropriately motivated and trained and carry out their responsibilities to the required standards.
- Perform, control, monitor and follow up all types of spare parts orders from the manufacturers.
- Establish and maintain communication with the factories
- Control, monitor and enhance the parts import process including dealing with shipping agents, customs, government relations, clearing agents, etc.
- Accessories and merchandise ordering, sales, promotions and stock holding.
- Maintain a healthy and fast communication between all branches.
- Ensure adequate levels of spare parts availability and efficient stock management.
- Monitor DOC and ensure that all transactions are within the prescribed policy and procedures.
- Assist salesmen with Technical support ensuring that the correct parts are supplied.
- Produce inventory reports and co-ordinate physical inventory counts.
- Have full responsibility for the safety and security of spare parts storage.
- Contact vendors regarding defective parts return and process shipment for defective parts return to vendor.
- Bachelor Degree or Diploma in Business Administration or any related field.
- Minimum 5 years of related supervisory experience.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Arabic and English.
- Excellent Computer skills.
- Must be based in Saudi Arabia and have transferable iqama.