- Responsible for the day to day operations of the procurement department.
- Keep a check on the consumption of parts as well as its demands and accordingly recommend parts orders based on previous sales and market needs.
- Maintenance of the steps to be followed in the procurement process.
- New model parts identification and product information inputs and data encoding
- Lead time analysis
- Order follow up / Parts claims processing
- Provide product support information to branches
- Record maintenance & stock reconciliation
- Maintain all records, invoices, and vouchers, claims in organized filing system.
- Minimum 3 yrs of experience in purchase department of European Car parts
- Experience with dealerships.