A leading organization in Transport, Logistics & Supply Chain is looking to recruit a Parts Manager for their Supply Chain department in Saudi Arabia. The purpose of this role is to support R&M for parts availability and to accomplish objectives with proper purchasing procedures, inventory control, demand forecasting, staff utilization, local purchases during demands, costing of parts for accounting purposes, coordination with R&M for understanding requirements of spare parts and evaluate criticality to ensure availability as per agreed norms.
- Part sourcing and identifying the right suppliers to maintain uninterrupted material supply.
- Negotiate with supplier on prices and supply time of the material to get the best deal to the company.
- Implement best Scheduling Techniques, establish and negotiate contract terms and condition.
- Issue purchase order based on the recommended quality and the time by the Inventory.
- Ensure document management and maintenance as per the Standard Operating Process.
- Satisfy the documentation needs of the suppliers and custom clearance agents.
- Comply with and maintain knowledge of applicable rules, legislations, regulations, standards and best practices to avoid any loses to the company.
- Obsolescence Management through a good demand forecasting and optimum inventory control, non-moving and dead stock.
To be considered for this role you must:
- Parts managers should possess a bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- 7 – 10 years of experience in Parts catalog, Inventory management & Warehouse operation.
- Minimum 5 years in a managerial role.
- Excellent communication skill in English & Arabic.
- Knowledgeable in MS Office & Oracle System and/or other ERP.
- Physically fit appearance.
- Required obedient, tolerant and leadership personality.
- Create ideas for improvement operation / cost saving