Duties and responsibilities:
- Paint surfaces of vehicles using spray-painting equipment, power tools and work aids utilizing specific surface preparation and painting techniques
- Inspect panels to be painted for body repair, prepping and/or buffing defect
- Mix to specified colour using standard formulas or colour charts
- Sand, mask, blend, and polish finish to match surrounding areas. Using a brush, apply or retouch paint as necessary
To be considered for this role, you must have:
- Similar experience in painting cars
- Experience with operation and maintenance of a wide variety of hand and power tools, shop tools, test equipment.