Employer: Fusion Auto Concept
We are looking for an experienced Outside Sales Representative for our Center in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates.
Outside sales representatives, also simply known as sales reps, are professionals who commonly travel to businesses or other organizations in order to sell their firm's products or services.
- Travel within sales territory to meet customers
- Conduct calls and face-to-face meetings with customers daily
- Build and maintain relationships with new and repeat customers
- Maintain records of all sales leads and/or customer accounts
- Educate customers on how products or services can benefit them financially and professionally
- Sell the company’s products or services to customers within your given territory
- Monitor the company’s industry competitors, new products, and market conditions to understand a customer's specific needs
- Work closely with marketing department to help build the brand
Sales Representative Education, Skills, and Experience
- Outside sales representatives education: High School graduate
- We are giving advantage for candidates with Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, economics, communications, and/or any equivalent education that demonstrates expertise in customer engagement
- Having a well-developed phone presence and high comfort level in initiating conversations is essential to fulfilling the daily duties of an outside sales representative. Aside from a social and positive personality, outside sales representatives must be self-starters and proactive problem solvers, since not every day is the same and the workplace setting is constantly changing.
Here are a few of the top characteristics we are expecting:
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Self-starter self-disciplined and target focused, able to work in a team environment
- Detail oriented
- Willing to work independently
- Willing to learn
- Always team focused
- Automotive industry experience, advantage but not must
- Owns a car and valid UAE driving license
- Proficient in communicating in English and Arabic
- Achieve or exceed the allocated sales target.
- Age: Min: 25 Max: 40
- Minimum 2 Years’ UAE Experience
- AED 5,000 to 10,000, excluding commission and bonuses.
- Paid Petrol for Business travels Only.
- Car depreciation