Admired for their reputation as one of the leading family owned diverse business groups in the region is now looking to hire a highly motivated professional for their car rental division. The primary objective of this role is to oversee, lead and develop all locations to operational success and profitability with management responsibility across the functional areas of operations, maintenance, risk management and employee development.
- To monitor and ensure minimum turnaround time for all “out of service vehicles”.
- Improve operational systems, processes and policies in support of the organizational mission; specifically, support better management reporting, information flow and management, business process and organizational planning.
- To ensure that all the rentable vehicles are kept in a “Roadworthy” Condition.
- Play a significant role in long-term planning as a member of the management team, including an initiative geared towards operational excellence.
- To ensure that all vehicles under repair which are paid for by the company directly or through the insurance are repaired at the lowest cost possible.
- Improve the overall utilization by creating and implementing systems that ensure smooth processing of all operational activities in relation to group departments.
- To ensure that all fine charges are settled with the relevant authority in time and the same are charged back to the customer without any delay.
- Manage general evaluation for all operations staffs on a quarterly basis.
- To provide for the most optimum deployment and productivity of drivers within the company.
- Oversee the overall financial management, planning, systems and controls of the operations department.
- To ensure that all necessary documents are provided to the accounts department for the purpose of raising excess mileage invoices
- Minimum 4 – 7 years experience in a similar role.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Brilliant communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong leadership skills, including effective time management, prioritizing and delegation.
- Fluency in English is a must, Arabic is an added advantage.