A world-renowned training brand in the Middle East is looking to recruit a goal-oriented and innovative candidate to join their existing team. This is an excellent opportunity to join a business based in Dubai with an enviable reputation. The key purpose of this role is to deliver effective analysis training requirements, planning, coordinating, and monitoring training activities (homework, e-training etc.)
- Coordination of company training activities and ensure high level of trainer engagement.
- Continuously updating of sales force list, training records and training matrix
- Planning and monitoring training activities using the company’s Sales Training calendar – sending invitations, scheduling training block dates, informing participants.
- Supporting the company trainers in the organization and setup of training incl. flights, accommodation of participants, classroom preparation, stationary etc.
- Cost control and P&L analysis is a key focus area as this needs to be controlled.
- Deployment and monitoring of company measurement tools to verify the implemented measures.
- Organize dates, venues, timetable for the Company’s Assessment Centres.
- Must have excellent communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Strong leadership skills and ability to perform a wide range of duties.
- Quick thinker and should be able to convert plans into reality.
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in the same position.
- Possession of key competencies, including conflict management, business negotiation, organization and decision-making.