A progressive company in the GCC providing comprehensive Automotive mobility solutions is now looking for a well driven Operations Director to join their team.
- Able to analyse and determine the financial efficiency of the operation, through monitoring costs (workshop, body shop, warranty, marketing, drivers)
- To effectively tailor operational packages to large fleet customers and to manage the relationship on a senior peer level
- Develop on going high level conversations with service providers to establish the best deals (this would be eventually serviced by the operations manager)
- To set utilization targets – allowing the fleet to be making the company as much money as possible by being in the customer’s hands and less time in the workshop
- To optimise the operational manpower, monitoring staff productivity and adjusting the structure when needed.
- Creating a synergy between the sales director to align strategies to avoid any negative impacts
- To monitor market conditions that could be adverse to company strategies.
- Utilise advances in technology to maintain operational excellence – telematics etc.
To be considered for this role you must have:
- Operational experience with established rental company with sizable fleet (over 5,000 vehicles)
- Ideally 5 years plus in senior management
- Good organizational skills with the ability to just get on with it.