Ensure that the purchased vehicles been inspected correctly and all defects with other details to be captured and updated in the system.
Ensure proper car transfer documentation, coordination with concerned departments for payment and transfer of car.
- Customer Service, Management, and Operations experience required.
- Ability to detect inspections or documentation errors
- Well awareness of all process and documents related to purchase, transfer and sale of vehicles.
- Knowledge of car market values at any given time
- Must have a valid driver's license and an excellent driving record.
- Ability to project professional appearance.
- Excellent communications skills with the ability to engage in verbal interactions with customers.
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Experience in fleet and inventory management
- Must have basic computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
- Must have the ability to work flexible schedules, including holidays and weekends as required.
- Graduate Certification
To be responsible for reviewing purchased vehicles to ensure that the inspection by the buyer is accurate and every details has been covered. Ensure all details are entered and pushed to the system and is as per the physical condition of the car. Identify and highlight any errors or major faults, complete documentations for car transfer, coordinate with Finance for the payment to customers, coordinate with dealers for transferring the cars to them once payment confirmation is received from Finance
We are therefore looking for people who first and foremost have the confidence, discipline, drive and determination to follow policies and guidelines. It is essential that you know market values of vehicles and be able to inspect cars for potential defects. It is also very important that you are process driven, are good with numbers and have a high level of mental agility as you will be required to process lots of information quickly and think on your feet.