Now’s the time to join a company in GCC that has been in the automotive industry for more than half a century, representing recognised brands. They are currently looking to hire an Office Manager that will ensure the smooth running of the office on a day-to-day basis and manage a team of executive secretaries and carry out various managerial and administrative tasks.
- Use a range of office software, including email, spreadsheets and databases, to ensure the efficient running of the office.
- Organize schedule of appointments and meetings of COO, and to indicate what has been postponed with the reasons.
- Review the letters and correspondence of COO before present it or directing it to concerned department or persons.
- Ensure that all files of COO are maintained in a manner that ensures their safety and quick access when needed.
- Review the receipt of incoming mail and fax and index it before present it to COO.
- Train and develop office team secretarial skills and submitting their performance appraisal reports for COO approval.
- Attend COO meetings & conferences and record minutes of meeting.
- Reviewing the organization and indexing of internal reports received from other department and presenting them to COO and follow up COO instructions thereon and recording them in their own records.
- Bachelor degree in Business administration or equivalent.
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in the same position is essential.
- Bi-lingual skills to work both in English & Arabic.
- Ability to work under-pressure and to quickly identify most vital priority and focus areas.
- Strong communication, administrative and team skills and able to interact with people at all levels within the company and externally.
- Must be able to adapt and operate effectively within new and challenging environments.
- Energetic and very fast decision making ability.