The Regional Sales Manager is controlling all the responsibilities of employees in the showroom, and manages the sales team to achieve targets and qualitative responsibilities successfully.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for achievement of revenue, profit, unit sales and Employee/Guest Engagement through effective sales process management, increase customer retention and efficient distribution plans for the Emirate.
- Lead the sales teams to achieve pre-determined operational targets by defining and implementing business plan strategies to meet operation determined by the Management and the BMW Group.
- Periodically review incentive schemes and make recommendations to management to ensure they meet current market conditions and achieve the desired results.
- Manage the performance of the Sales teams’ vs targets and standards and work through Dealer Principals to take corrective measures as necessary.
- Manage the actions and behavior of the employees to ensure the company's policies and procedures are respected and adhered to at all times.
- Improve showroom efficiency, display standards, cleanliness and exceed future retail objectives.
- Drive the CRM efforts in maximizing customer satisfaction through professional customer service activities.
- Adhere to high ethical standards, and comply with all regulations/applicable laws and cultural expectations/sensitivities.
- Leading, mentoring, training, developing, disciplining & monitoring the performance of team members to ensure efficiency in process operations and meeting of individual & group targets and standards.
- Planning and implementing all organizational requirements to ensure the department has sufficient and qualified employees to exceed customer expectations, the companies objectives and the Manufacturers Retail Standard measurements.
- Control and manage all the assets of the department to ensure protection of same, effective usage and cost control.
- Do daily reporting to management and ensure the daily activities of all staff of the department are evaluated for maximizing performance, accuracy and to determine development and training needs.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Must - Bachelors degree
- Preferred - MBA degree
- A passion for the automotive Industry.
- Experienced and a track record of success. A proven leader.
- Excellent analytical and financial skills with the ability to use information and social skills to build a compelling business case.
- Strong decision-making skills with an eye for strategic of business opportunities.
- Ability to study, analyze and interpret multiple activities and/or information in order to improve on current practices or develop new approaches to exceed customer/business expectations.
- Excellent communication is required.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- A self-starter and self-motivated character.
- Someone who can drive themselves to higher achievement without requiring constant supervision.
- To remain calm when under pressure and think with logic.
- Professional demeanor and behavior combined with a proactive and driven approach