A non-core services group of company is looking for a dynamic Business Consultant to join their team of professionals. The primary focus of this role is to deliver new revenue to the company by both responding to warm leads generated by marketing activity and by generating new leads themselves across a variety of lead sources.
- Develop and implement a consulting plan that incorporates initiatives for identifying and gaining new corporate business across all sectors.
- Constantly seek out new opportunities for business growth using creative and innovative solutions.
- Construct and deliver against the agreed business development plan and strategy.
- Manage and develop a portfolio of prospects through building a strong customer relationship to ensure that the client’s needs are recognized and met.
- Pro-actively co-ordinate, plan and prepare for client visits.
- Ensure that all data collected is accurately inputted onto CRM in a timely manner.
- Act as a Champion of company core values and practices through own professional conduct and quality of work, both internally and externally.
- Display business awareness, with understanding of workflow priority and how this connects to the wider business.
- Attend networking events, exhibitions and relevant business meetings to increase brand awareness.
- Ensure you are fully aware of and comply with company requirements related to your activities.
- Prepare a weekly status report to the Head of Consulting in a timely manner.
- Represent the business at local government departments. Complete all reports in a timely manner.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in consultancy/business development
- MENA region relevant experience and network
- Demonstrated ability to understand and successfully apply all aspects of the business consulting process
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Demonstrated analytical approach and ability to quickly assess client potential and requirements.
- Demonstrated numerically strength and ability to look at and understand financial feasibility and benefit to the business of all consulting work and negotiations
- UAE or international driving license