A leading commercial vehicle dealership is looking for an experienced service professional to join their company. The key focus of the role is to develop and implement the goals, objectives, business plans and budgets and allocate the resources required for the service function to establish and maintain operational excellence nationwide.
- Develop policies, processes, guidelines and KPIs for the services function to maintain operational excellence nationwide; communicate these to employees ensuring their clear understanding
- Implement process improvement initiatives to achieve smooth and efficient operations; ensure that process improvements are shared throughout the regions
- Develop and implement staff incentive plans that that promote the achievement of personal goals and Company objectives
- Oversee the management of and provide guidance and direction to the technical support team
- Manage warranty and re-call programs in a timely manner and liaise with the Principal in resolving warranty/recall issues
- Monitor monthly expenses by measuring costs against the budget; coordinate with regional service staff to take remedial action as required for cost containment and expense reduction
- Review monthly revenue, labor utilization, absenteeism, performance, service level of parts supply reports and take remedial action as required
- Implement efficient customer reception/complaint handling procedures and monitor compliance on a regular basis and take corrective action as required
- Resolve customer, maintenance, productivity and profitability issues
- Plan and implement special programs (e.g. quality control programs, vehicle recall, special promotion campaigns, etc.) required by the Principal or initiated by the Company
- Work with internal and external parties regarding the geographic and outlet expansion and the selection of sites
- Create a culture of learning through mentoring, coaching and assessing training needs in coordination with related functions
- Ensure that service training plans are effectively implemented and monitored
- University degree in Engineering or other relevant field
- Saudi / Arab National
- 10 years of experience in the field of auto maintenance with 5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Fluent in English, Fluency in Arabic a plus
- Excellent computer skills in MS Office and in-depth knowledge of Kerridge
- Service sales experience and revenue accountability.
- Proven ability to lead, influence and manage multiple projects.