One of the biggest and diversified business houses that represents multiple well-known brands is looking for a dynamic professional to join their company. The focus of the role is to ensure smooth functioning of activities and optimum workshop resource utilization in terms of efficiency and productivity to achieve set revenue and deliver high-level of customer satisfaction.
- Develops service strategy for the financial year to set measures and targets. This involves preparing annual service targets (gross profit, labor revenue, no. of vehicles serviced, Customer Service Index productivity, efficiency, retention etc.) for each location, monitoring and reviewing to maintain the Customer Service Index requirement and continuously improving service quality as needed
- Works to achieve individual as well as team-based targets for efficiency and high productivity
- Works towards the optimum utilization of the facility
- Achieves the set Individual & team Revenue targets and Gross Profit targets.
- Ensures the optimum utilization of the facility (generated business Vs total capacity of the facility)
- Meets the WIP targets with regards to average WIP working days. (total WIP age/No. of WIPs)
- Work and maintain all operations within the ISO 9002 and HSE standards set by the company
- Responsible for achieving the CSI rating as agreed for the servicing and maintenance schedules/ closed Jobs for vehicles.
- Ensure quality of work identified through quality audits, CSI analysis and other standards set by the company such as Fix it right first, No rework, No repeat etc.
- Works closely with the technicians to ensure high standard of repairs
- Ensures that excellent internal working relations with colleagues, peers across company, providing assistance and support when required.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in the related field, Auto or Mechanical Engineering is preferable
- Minimum 8 to 10 years hands-on experience in workshop repair and operations in a reputed automotive dealership, out of which 2-3 years in a Team Leader role
- Strong Knowledge of the automobile market, dealerships and brands
- Sound technical knowledge in vehicle diagnosis and repair
- Knowledge of technical software
- Strong financial awareness and business acumen
- Written and verbal communication in English Mandatory / Arabic Desirable
- Proficient in MS Office and Dealer Management Systems (DMS)