Our client is a very well respected Automotive company in GCC. They are seeking a National Sales Manager with the qualities stated below to drive the business forward. This is a very exciting time to join this organisation.
The key purpose of this role is to manage the general sales activities in Retail sales for multiple locations. This is focal point for all sales operations within the dealer network and generating maximum volume of business in accordance with agreed business plans.
- Must have overall experience in Retail car sales
- Achieve or exceed the budgeted sales and CSI targets for the branch, ensuring smooth functioning of showroom operations.
- Ensure that various components of sales standards, as mentioned in company’s mission statement are achieved
- All display vehicles are clearly labelled showing specifications, price and monthly repayment
- Training of staff members to ensure solid product knowledge
- All prospects are greeted on arrival and their needs correctly determined
- Negotiate with customers and arrange test drives
- Monitoring staff activities, CSI’s, KPI’s, etc. to ensure regular follow up of prospects
- Develop own and fellow team members knowledge of the automotive industry, helping to develop new features and technical developments through visits to Auto Fairs and Exhibitions
- Improve customer handling skills and selling techniques by self learning through job exposure; participating in relevant training courses and through interaction with staff
- Guide and motivate staff members to perform to a consistently high level
- Monitor the knowledge level, customer handling and selling skills of staff
- Understand the market and be inquisitive to competitors products
- Work with and manage the sales teams to meet sales objectives, improve productivity, increase revenues and maximize profitability within the territory.
- Prepare weekly, monthly and annual sales reports and project sales figures / sales forecast.
- Attend monthly meetings to provide updates on issues/ achievements.
- Branch day to day administration.
To be considered for this role you must:
- Diploma / Graduates
- 5 - 7 years’ experience
- 3 to 5 years in a similar role