A proud dealer of a well-respected automotive brand is looking for an experienced professional to drive their business forward. The successful candidate should be a highly motivated individual with a strong desire to succeed. Your key focus is to effectively manage, plan, develop and control the parts function goals, business plans, budgets and resources countrywide through the use of proper purchasing procedures, inventory control, staff utilization, security, pricing and merchandising.
- Develop department goals, business plans, budgets, and resources in coordination with all appropriate parties
- Develop necessary policies, processes, and KPIs to maintain operational excellence
- Adhere to franchisor’s instructions, policies and procedures, and training requirements as and when issued
- Coordinate with appropriate parties to project spare parts demand targets based on vehicle parts, special campaigns, safety stock and re-order level by vehicle and model type
- Manage emergency/VIP orders to ensure timely deliveries to minimize delays and control service levels
- Review weekly stock re-order reports from the system and check for consumption and/or obsolescence indicators
- Prepare department sales, revenue and operating budget
- Monitor and compare actual monthly sales, gross and operating profit against targets to determine the level of achievement and take remedial action as required.
- Undertake competitive market research to ensure reasonable prices are offered by the company
- Promote sales operations efforts to increase sales of accessories by preparing items in a timely manner
- Assess skills of staff and arrange on-the-job training and deliver performance appraisal reports
- Develop/recommend incentive programs to reward high achievers against agreed upon performance indicators in a fair and equitable manner
- BS degree in Business Administration, Engineering or other relevant field.
- Minimum 15 years’ experience in field of spare parts within the automotive industry.
- Fluency in English is a must. Arabic is an added advantage.
- Ability to operate the department profitably within dealership guidelines.
- Excellent customer service skills and managerial skills.
- Adherence to all Health and Safety Policies and Procedures