A large group of company based in GCC is looking for a National Parts Manager to operate parts department as a profit centre by achieving management set KPIS like parts revenue, profitability, inventory value, order control, manpower productivity, MOS & Fill-Rate. Suitable candidate to have experience working on Kerridge.
- To effectively plan, order and sell parts as per management directive.
- Recruit, train and develop staff concerning parts department.
- To effectively coordinate with finance and accounts and ensure supplier payments are processes effectively.
- To ensure parts inventory is in line with systems and maintain discrepancy at industry standards.
- To periodically source new business as per available opportunities in line with management directive.
- To be part of sales and service cross functional team and ensure maximum customer satisfaction.
- To draft all reports to principles and ensure adherence to their yearly KPIS thereby ensuring a cordial relationship.
- To implement strategic parts in order to achieve maximum parts profitability thru effective product mix.
To be considered for this role you must:
- Must have experience working with Kerridge
- Extensive experience within the parts department
- Experience managing multiple parts departments
- Experience within the GCC regions