A well-established automotive dealership with a strong European brand portfolio is looking for a dedicated professional to lead their dynamic team. You will carry the responsibility of the aftersales activities in the dealership, making sure to distinguish the department as the best service provider in terms of customer satisfaction, service quality and profit.
- Setting goals for the entire bodyshop Service area in cooperation with the management: revenue, profit, image goals, quality, market share, marketing, workshop capacity, prices (calculation)
- Regular observing of customer and competition behavior as well as of the quality of own consulting, delivery and workshop services
- Drawing up clearly defined Service strategies for acquisition, increasing market shares and profit, for sales promotion, customer retention, crowding out the competition
- Staff assignment planning and recruitment, employee training, optimization of the payments / bonus system
- Ensuring an efficient, process-oriented organization (vehicle throughput, parts supply, information structures, technical facilities, new technologies)
- Planning, monitoring and controlling results & KPI’s in the bodyshop department: revenue, costs, gross profit, key performance figures, calculation of revenue and counteraction in the event of negative trends
- Developing, complying with and implementing guidelines, especially for: used car repairs, new car inspection before handover, accessories installation.
- Ensure the best system for paint mixing and application is applied
- Ensure all latest equipment and tools are available for workshop repairs
- Monitor and plan training courses for bodyshop staff
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical, Administration or completion of recognized motor industry apprenticeship program or advanced body and paint diploma.
- Keen eye for detail.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience.
- Knowledge in automotive, bodyshop, utilities, activities, body, paint and industrial engineering principles.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Sales and customer service oriented.
- Fluent in both English & Arabic.