Pick up, carry out & distribute messages, documents, packages and other items between departments within supply chain or other departments or divisions.
- Information on recipients, such as names, addresses, telephone numbers, and delivery instructions.
- Sort & arrange items to be delivered according to the delivery route.
- Obtain signatures and payments, or arrange for recipients to make payments.
- Perform general office or clerical work such as filing materials, operating photocopier machines, or running errands.
- Collect, seal, and stamp outgoing mail, using postage meters and envelope sealers.
- Handover credit invoices to particular customers, and credit or deposit checks or amounts in/out bank.
- Perform different issues to be delivered such as bank check, stationary items, tender worksheet or others as business needs
Preferred 2 years’ experience related to work
High School – (with Driving License).
Knowledge & Skills:
- Knowledge of Ministries and Municipality rules and regulations.
- Knowledge of Ministries and Municipality offices in all Kuwait areas.
- Documentations & Coordination
- Excellent command of Arabic , understand & speak English
CANDIDATES MUST BE BASED IN KUWAIT TO BE CONSIDERED