- Achieve workshop sections target.
- Monitor business records, quality, come backs, productivity and complains
- Manage efficient workflow within the work shop.
- Supervise the workshop controllers to obtain max efficiency, Productivity and utilization.
- Follow up the availability of the spare parts
- Focus on Customers’ needs and find the solution to obtain maximum customer Satisfaction
- Enforce safety standards in facility
To be considered for this role, you must have:
- Bcs. Degree in mechanical engineering with automotive/Mechanical/electrical/power specializations.
- 2 - 3 years’ experience in Automotive service activities.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent Service Selling and Negotiation skills.
- Excellent ability to lead a team and keep them motivated.
- Ability of meeting deadlines and achieving set targets.