- Perform all type of mechanical repairs and maintenance works to the vehicle as per the write up provided in the Repair Order.
- Perform routine and scheduled maintenance services such as oil changes, lubrications and tune-ups.
- Perform maintenance and repairs works on all assigned vehicles ensuring utmost quality
- Ensure to meet the accurate timescale given for each repair works.
- Ensure all the repairs carried out are properly authorized including warranty repairs.
- Follow the safety and security standard of the company.
- Maintain the highest quality and dealer standards in all repair works carry out.
- Maintain the general cleanliness of the workshop and specific working bay at all the time.
- Ensure proper maintenance of tools and equipment required to perform the repair job and keep correct record of tools in hand.
To be considered for this role you must have:
- 3-5 years’ experience on a similar field
- Technical diploma or Associates Degree Mechanical field.
- Experience working with Audi cars is a must
- Good communication skills
- Must be well-organized and systematic in approaching this job.
Must have a good work ethic, a positive attitude, and a strong desire to repair customers cars correctly.