One of the region’s leading premium automotive dealership is looking for an experienced candidate to join their service department. You will be responsible to provide technical advice and carry out vehicle inspection to provide a diagnosis, maintenance and repair work, in accordance with company approved technical procedures. Provide customer satisfaction; through efficient and accurately diagnosed and repaired vehicles.
- Provide clear and concise communication and estimates to the Service Manager before work is
- started on the customer’s vehicle and to the customer.
- Inspect vehicles and drive revenue and sales by identifying vehicle needs and providing update
- Update estimates as the vehicle repair requirements change through additional work sold,
- complications or other. Any additional costs must be provided to the Customer to present to the
- customer for approval prior to going ahead with the work.
- Verify customer complaints to ensure proper repair is made.
- Test-drive customer vehicles to ensure quality of repairs.
- Keep Service Manager informed of all vehicle contingencies to ensure proper customer
- communication and optimized work flow.
- Work to maintain existing customer base and grow by adding new customers.
- Provide assistance in parts sourcing, pricing, and stocking of inventory
- Maintain a clean and efficient working environment, by cleaning, organizing, sorting in the
- Promoting a healthy and safe work environment.
- Audi certification is a must.
- Minimum 5 years of experience.
- Highly developed technical and diagnostic skills
- Automotive Technical skills and ability to use basic automotive tools and equipment
- Highly motivated individual dedicated to problem resolution
- Timeliness, punctuality and responsibility
- Ability to handle multiple projects and deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Professional interpersonal skills
- Proficient language, communications and organizational skills