Employer: Sata LLC
- BE or diploma in automotive engineering
- Independently carry out repairs, calibrations and troubleshooting on Scania vehicles electronic control systems and electrical components using PC diagnostics with an emphasis on non-intermittent faults.
- Diagnose, analyse and rectify all types of faults, including engines, gear boxes and retarders, brakes systems, pneumatic and electric components.
- Diagnose, check and set the mechanical systems.
- Set up accessories and specific equipment on the vehicles.
- As required, attend to disabled vehicles at the roadside or on customer’s premises as part of Scania Assistance, following appropriate routines and procedures including roadside safety laws and regulations.
- Understand and work according to parts ordering procedures.
- Ensure that customer requirements and expectations are met, through the provision of quality workmanship.
- Ensure that all customer and company vehicles and property, including workshop tools and equipment, are handled appropriately, exercising due care and control.
- Maintain the highest level of professional standards when discussing work with customers, suppliers and colleagues.
- Comply with Health and Safety regulations and safe working practices.