Lazer Car Services was established in 1995, and is now one of the leading car service companies in Kingdom of Bahrain. As a company, we have grown organically and have successfully introduced the latest technology and equipment in all our branches. We provide a series of modern professional services to all our customers making sure it meets all requirements to their utmost satisfaction. As a policy of updating our services with international standards, Lazer Car Services is a registered member of the International Car Wash Association (ICA).
The Master Storekeeper will oversee all branches, and will supervise the branch storekeepers. The right candidate will be offered a very competitive package plus incentives and benefits as per Labour law.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Monitoring the quantities of available stock for the business (all branches)
- Coordinate all stock analysis
- Coordinate with branch storekeepers on a regular basis
- Follow up with key suppliers for the delivery, and negotiate contracts
- Ensures business operations run smoothly
- Coordinates activities by scheduling work assignments, setting priorities, and directing the work of subordinate employees.
- Maintains records, prepares reports, and composes correspondence relative to the work.
- Plans, organizes, directs, and controls the work activities of the company.
- Determines items and quantities of stock to be purchased and maintained.
- Controls the distribution of supplies and material.
- Inspects items as to quality and quantity against freight documents.
- Maintains catalogs of available stock items.
- Prepares and files complaints on unsatisfactory shipments.
- Selects, administers, and documents progressive and corrective disciplinary measures.
- Plans and conducts in-service training programs for employees.
- Attends meetings with vendors and suppliers.
- Excellent work ethics
- Ability to think analytically
- Time and quality conscious
- Strong planning and organizing skills
- Attention to detail
- Knowledge of standard practices, procedures, and equipment used in the receipt, storage, requisitioning, and disbursement of supplies and materials.
- Knowledge of training and supervising techniques and employee policies and procedures.
- Knowledge of the occupational hazards and safety precautions applicable to the work.
- Ability to instruct and supervise employees.
- Ability to maintain work schedules and uphold work standards.
- Ability to monitor and evaluate program and organizational performance in order to assess efficiency and effectiveness.
- Ability to maintain records and prepare reports.
To be considered for the role
- At least 5+ Years of proven experience in a similar position at a service station
- Proven record of supervising and managing staff
- Complete knowledge of all car service and car wash materials
- High School Degree, a bachelor’s degree would be an advantage
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English; Arabic is an advantage