- Sales Manager
- Provide first-class service in order to push the sales of Renault Trucks and Spare Parts.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to develop suitable marketing activities.
- Continually prospect and develop new customers.
- Selling and promoting Renault Trucks, Truck Parts and Components to current and prospective customers to attain the sales and profit objectives.
- Analyses the competition to create a plan for engagement.
- Conduct follow-up service calls to all accounts to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Provide weekly report on customer service and sales activities, incorporating market intelligence related to the company’s products and image.
- Assuage dissatisfied customers, with prompt resolution for any product or service problems that may occur (customer complaints).
- Carry out product demonstrations for customers/end-users.
- Achieve sales targets and increase market penetration/share.
- Establish credibility through communication to customers in a manner that will optimize the Company’s market share.
- Conduct all business transactions in accordance with the high ethical standards that the company maintains.
- Participate in Training and Development activities from time to time.
- Perform any other related duties as may be required from time to time.
To be considered for this role, you must have:
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience on a similar role
- Heavy truck and commercial motor vehicle industry experience
- A diploma in Marketing/Sales is desirable
- Good communication skills
- Personable and extroverted
- Strong negotiation skills
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Must be highly organized, detail-oriented, resourceful, and self-motivated
- Excellent English language skills. Arabic speaking is a plus but not required.
- Analytical skills
- Good organizational skills