Developing and maintaining marketing strategies to meet organizational objectives. Evaluating the market dynamics and implementing call for action as needed. Overseeing all marketing, advertising & promotional activities and staff.
- Developing annual marketing plan according to the market need and allocate resources on various marketing activities (newspapers, magazines, etc.) to meet the yearly marketing objectives.
- Managing marketing budgets to control various marketing resources and to ensure they are according to the specific marketing purposes.
- Managing advertising and on ground activities such as events, product launches, seminars, receptions, etc. to maintain a check and balance on its successful implementation and execution to achieve Marketing objectives.
- Maintaining relationships and networks with range of stakeholders including customers, suppliers, business partners, Govt. and media for mutual collaboration and further business growth to achieve performance excellence.
- Planning PR activities and CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) events for uplifting the image of the company and for gaining a competitive advantage.
- Managing day to day marketing operations so that timely decisions can be taken on the most appropriate proposals to meet marketing objectives.
- Media interviews and point of contact so that accurate information must be given and the company’s reputation can be protected and enhanced.
- Taking purchase decisions based on effective cost management and to spend less and have better control over the spending.
- Managing VIP relations (Government, celebrities, etc).
- Stock analysis and recommendations to product Department as per the feedback from Customers.
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing
- 8-10 years’ experience in the same field
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Preferable analytical skills to interpret details to observation
- Good with IT skills such as MS Office and internet Research
- Excellent in English Language, Arabic would be an advantage