A well-known car buying services company in the region is looking for an innovative marketing professional to lead a team of marketing experts. The qualified candidate will be responsible for implementing and executing strategic marketing plans for the company in order to attract potential customers and retain existing ones.
- Managing all marketing for the company and activities within the marketing department.
- Developing the marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives.
- Co-ordinating marketing campaigns with sales activities.
- Overseeing the company’s marketing budget.
- Creation and publication of all marketing material in line with marketing plans.
- Planning and implementing promotional campaigns.
- Manage and improve lead generation campaigns, measuring results.
- Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity
- Preparing online and print marketing campaigns.
- Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing communications.
- Creating a wide range of different marketing materials.
- Working closely with design agencies and assisting with new product launches.
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
- Analyzing potential strategic partner relationships for company marketing.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business administration, or related field
- 7+ of relevant experience in the field of Marketing.
- Have knowledge of a wide range of marketing techniques and concepts
- Excellent communication skills.
- Work well in a team and with a wide range of people
- Organized and methodical
- 360 marketing experience is a must.